What Is The Blendtec Total Blender?
Replacing up to nine appliances with one fast and easy to use machine, the Blendtec Total Blender with 1560 watt motor is supposedly the most powerful blender on the market today. This all-in-one appliance in sleek and stylish design is apparently designed to make perfect smoothies, milk shakes, fresh juice, cappuccinos, ice cream, margaritas, soups, sauces, dressings, salsas, bread dough, and a lot more.
- Power. With plenty of power (1560 watts), the Blendtec Total Blender with direct drive motor is strong enough to blend just about anything and promises to turn ice to snow. In fact, it comes with an ice-crushing guarantee.
- Speed. The unit has 10 speeds with a minimum capacity of 4,080 RPM and maximum 28,000 RPM. Its blade can spin up to 310 miles per hour.
- Smart-touch technology. With just a push of button, the blender automatically speeds up, slows down, and shuts off when the cycle is over. This technology simplifies your blending requirements and ensures that your food always turns out perfect. It is also equipped with preprogrammed buttons so it can run on autopilot.
- Blade. The patented single blade design are cold-forged and specially tuned for heavy use. The hard stainless steel blades have vertical wingtips and precision angles guaranteeing even more power.
- Square pitcher. Unlike the round design that traditional blenders have, Blendtec jars come in square design which is rather more convenient as the food does not swirl when it hits the sides of the pitcher. It simply falls back into the blade so you need not push the contents down.
- Vented lids. The unit has secure-fitting vented lids with removable chute at the center so you can easily add your ingredients into the jar while the blender is in use without the need to remove the entire lid.
- BPA-free. The container is made of chemical-resistant, BPA-free material. Although it is lightweight, it does not fracture under extended use and does not easily break if dropped.